Monday, June 4, 2007

Dan, Dan The Surgery Man Needs Help!

Hello! Tuesday-- Dan gets to come home and they told us he needs to stay on the same level at our house and cannot climb stairs. Nancy showed up at the hospital and drove me down the hill to buy a mattress set tonight. There is no way they can deliver it for us.

Soooooooo...

Dan and I are in desperate need to get a the set of mattress' picked up at the Sleep Country Warehouse in Kent and brought to our house (also in Kent).

We have a van but not a truck. If you can help please let me know ASAP. Call my Cell phone--253-347-2679. I have the receipt that will be needed in order to pick them up!


Thanks!
Kathy

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Congratulations! It must be so nice to be out of the hospital and back in your own home now. Hey Mrs. Underhill, if you're both back home now then that means you're coming back soon!! Yay! I miss you so much!